June 29, 2022
Thank You All for Coming
ARBURG Technology Days 2022
The ARBURG Technology Days are a unique international event and by far the world’s largest in-house exhibition within our industry.
Since 1999, over 93,000 guests have visited the Technology Days. This makes the Technology Days bigger than many trade fairs.
Around 3,700 visitors, from all over the world, including a strong representation from North America, came to Lossburg last week. Awaiting them under the title “Think Tank” were around 50 machine exhibits, the Efficiency Arena with its focus on digitalization and sustainability, service solutions and fascinating expert presentations.
The Technology Days last took place in 2019, as 2020 and 2021 had to be cancelled due to Covid. In the years before Covid, there were always between 6,000 and 7,000 visitors from more than 50 countries. Around 50 percent of the guests are first-time visitors.
ARBURG Changes in the Last Two Years
A lot can change over two years in Lossburg, as was evident by the new state-of-the-art Customer Training Center and the addition of the manufacturing area.
The total floor space of the ARBURG headquarters in Lossburg now covers 2,150,000 square feet. By continuously making these investments, ARBURG underlines the importance of Lossburg and Germany as a central vertically integrated production location.
During the last two years, ARBURG has also expanded by acquisition.
- 2020: innovatiQ 3D LSR printer
- 2021: AMKmotion Drives
ARBURG does not only invest in Research and Development, technologies and infrastructure: Currently, they have around 230 trainees and students from Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW). A proper investment in people and the future of all.
Under the Technology Days title “Think Tank,” ARBURG demonstrated the importance and benefits of the significant development and manufacturing strategy.
- Over 50 exhibits with applications from all industry sectors demonstrated the range of ARBURG products and services.
- Presentation of innovations, machines, turnkey plants, digital products and services, processes and applications.
- Presentation of the entire range of products and services.
- In the Efficiency Arena, with a particular focus on “arburgGREENworld” and “arburgXworld,” innovative solutions were demonstrated relating to digitalization, resource conservation and the circular economy.
- Expert presentations on the topics of GESTICA, plastification, circular economy, additive manufacturing
- Company tours of the state-of-the-art factory
Experts Presentations Available to Download
If you are looking to learn more about what experts and partners cover over various presentations, you can download expert presentations by ARBURG on the latest advancements in the area of plastics processing.
- Presentation: “Efficient controller technology”” (English Version)
- Presentation: “Coordinated plasticising” (English Version)
- Presentation: “Circular economy” (English Version)
- Presentation: “Additive manufacturing made by ARBURG” (English Version)
Thank You For Coming
To those who came, thank you for joining us. We loved having you.
To those who missed it, don’t worry. In 2023, the Technology Days will take place again in March, where we will celebrate the 100th Anniversary. This is a “not to be missed” event. In the meantime, for more information, please see ARBURG’s news for more information.